Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Final Roommate Count


I share a bedroom with:
Bambi form Poland (19)
Kaira from Brazil (20) 
Christina from Spain (19) 

Others in my apartment, but not my bedroom:
Laura from Australia (19) 
Madi from Australia (21) 
Borja from Spain (23) 

Girls in other apartment:
Regina from Belarus (22) 
Sevta from Russia (19) 

Boy who LIVES here in korea with his girlfriend
Ben (28) 

I'm closest with the two australian girls (Madi & Laura) 
Laura is crazy and makes everything fun. Madi is always helpful and sweet. 
I don't talk to Regina and Sevta much because they are quiet and live in the other apartment. 
Ben is annoying. 
Kaira is really great and STUNNINGG. 
Bambi is very odd. But nice. 
Borja is super funny! He doesn't know much english but is learning quickly. 
Christina is really nice and giggles a lot. I feel bad for her because she had the most beautifulll hair ever when she came. It was a little longer than mine and really pretty. The agency took her to get a hair cut because they wanted her to get a "trim". Her hair is now a little above her boobs. She was pissed hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment